Monday, June 4, 2012

Stunned and Floored and Ecstatic, Oh My!

I am totally verklempt. The Smitten Polish launch went about 100 times better than I thought it would, and I know it's partly because of you guys. =) I can't thank you all enough!

I hope to restock in about 2 weeks or so - I'm waiting for more base and more bottles and more EVERYTHING since the sale pretty much wiped me out. What a good problem to have! When I do restock, I plan to include the four Nommy-Noms polishes, as well as Bluebird and Aquarius. Those have been marinating for long enough now that I'm pretty confident that the formula is stable. I have a couple of others that I think will probably be ready for my next restock as well.

This is so exciting, and again, thank you all so much for your support!


Noelie

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on such a fantastic launch! I was just window shopping on your site today and unfortunately for me, only one polish was left in stock. I look forward to checking back in a few weeks to get the whole collection together since they're absolute perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mine! Cant wait for Bluebird!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!