Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Catrice Sold Out For Ever

Sold Out For Ever is Catrice's dupe of the infamous Chanel Jade. Jade has several dupes now, including Milani Dress Maker, Jordana Mint Candy and Claire's Dream Catcher (which is itself hard to find now). Despite having Mint Candy, I always wanted Sold Out For Ever both for the name and because I simply love Catrice. Sold Out For Ever has now been discontinued, so I was losing hope of ever getting it, then a sweet friend of mine sent me a bottle for my birthday! =D


This shade is pretty much the perfect mint for my skin tone. It's got that same very subtle shimmer that Jade has... which is to say that you don't see it very often, but it's there.


The main advantage of Sold Out For Ever over the other Jade dupes that I own is the formula. It takes three coats of Mint Candy to get it looking decent (and I've heard the same is true of Dress Maker), but this was two easy coats. It's got a fantastic formula for a lighter shade.


I love Catrice. I've never been disappointed with one yet. Love the brush, love the formula. 



I am very, very happy to finally own Sold Out For Ever... and just in time since it's literally about to be sold out forever. (Yes, that was groan worthy, I know. I'm a dork at heart, what can I say?) Thank you once again to the sweet lady who sent me this. You know who you are!

Hope the week is treating you guys right. Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. That is really pretty! I love Catrice I wish we had it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I have the Milani one but I still want to try Catrice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one! It's fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!