Sunday, October 23, 2011

Chanel Graphite

I don't normally buy Chanels. I've had terrible wear issues with Chanels in the past, and with the price tag that they carry, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect them to last more than a day. However, I put on Chanel Graphite two days ago and... so far, so good. It survived a long day of thrifting yesterday with nary a chip or tipwear to be seen. This is both good and bad news, of course, because it's making me re-evaluate my attitude towards Chanels. Uh oh.

Anyway, here she is. Two easy coats, it's really just perfect in every way.






Hope your weekend is going well! Thanks for stopping by. =) Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Oohh, it looks just beauteous on you! I finally found Revlon's Carbonite knock-off at Big Lots yesterday & did a happy dance, but the Chanel originals always do look more awesome. :) Love it in the sunlight ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. may favorite chanel of the season! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I probably will not shell out the money for this, but I may try Revlon's Carbonite. Your nails make everything look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duuuuuude. Graphite looks baller on you! Glad you have it now. (Also ... did I miss your birthday?!?!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is totally worth the price tag. It looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful on you! I love this polish, I almost didn't get this or Peridot, but I fell in love with them the minute I put them on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pics of Graphite....Must try it soon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!