Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sinful Colors Paradise

Last night in Walgreen's, I spied what I thought was a new Sinful Colors shade by the name of Paradise. Sinful is notorious for re-naming and re-promoting old colors, so I can't swear that this one is brand new, but it was in the new Beverly Hills display at my Walgreen's. I didn't think that I had a dupe for this one in my stash, so I went ahead and bought it. At $1.99, these can be very hard to resist!


What a great polish. It's a bright true blue, that doesn't really lean into turquoise or teal territory at all. I find that Sinful has really improved their formula lately too - I used to have issues with them being either too thin or too thick, but this one was really perfect, easy to work with, and I had to do very little cleanup.


The closest thing I have in my stash to Paradise is Zoya Yummy. I checked my stash for dupes AFTER I had done a full mani (duh), so I'm afraid this comparison is on a nail wheel. But I figured a nail wheel comparison was better than none, so here it is!

Sinful Colors Paradise vs. Zoya Yummy

As you can see, Paradise is lighter and brighter, and I'm actually quite happy to have both of these in my stash. Your mileage my vary, of course. =)

Hope your Sunday is going well, and that you're having a great 4th of July weekend. As always, thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!