Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nfu Oh GS14

Nfu Oh makes the most crazy amazing polishes, and GS14 is no exception. It's a thicker black jelly that is absolutely PACKED with holographic glitter. I had to take these photos outside because my lightbox simply couldn't capture it. And even being out in full sun, these pics don't do it justice.


Wow, right? I squeed when I took it out of the package.


I did some experimenting before I did the full mani, and it was nice and opaque in two coats. I ended up doing one coat over one coat of Rimmel Black Satin for this mani - I found that it didn't get quite so gritty that way, plus it conserves the awesomeness of the Nfu Oh. =)


I finished it off with a coat of Gelous and a coat of Pro-FX. It's completely smooth, not gritty at all. I love it!



Hope you're having a good Sunday. True Blood premier tonight, wooot! Pin It

4 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!