Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Colour Alike 451

Tonight I have another of the polishes I received in my awesome swap that I mentioned in this post, Colour Alike 451. I love greyed out shades in general, and greyed out blues in particular, and this one is just lovely.


Great formula, just like all my Colour Alikes. Two easy coats, no fuss, no struggling with bald patches or the streakiness that is so common in light colors.


It has this marvelous soft shimmer that reminds me greatly of China Glaze Sea Spray and Nubar Blue Hydrangea. It's more blue on me than Sea Spray, and lighter and more grey than Blue Hydrangea, but it definitely is in that same family as far as finish.


I probably didn't really need this many pictures of this, but I just love it to bits. It was exactly what I needed tonight... it made me feel very calm and serene. =)

And for reference, here's a bottle comparison with Sea Spray.



As always, thanks for stopping by! I hope the week is treating you well!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks great! I was afraid about the formula, I'm glad to see it's easy to work with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nola It's such a beauty, I'm so glad you suggested it! I was worried about the formula too. It'll probably need some thinner within a couple of uses, but that's no big deal at all. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!