Monday, June 13, 2011

China Glaze Entourage

And the last of my absentee posts, China Glaze Entourage. I never really thought I could wear warm, yellow-based greens, but FingerPaints Chrysanthe-mum's the Word changed my mind about that. I do still have to be VERY careful when picking them out because a lot of them look truly terrible on me. I don't think I'll be adding many more to my collection, sadly, because so many that are great in the bottle are awful on me. =(

That being said, I'm still on the fence about this one. I do like it, I'm just not sure how often I'll feel like wearing it. 








Thanks for stopping by while I was out and keeping an eye on the place. =)
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!