Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ulta Professional Haute Stuff - My "Conservative" NOTD!

One of my buddies over on MUA (finch96) presented us with a challenge this week to step outside our comfort zones. If we normally like things like glitters and holos, we're to wear more conservative colors. If we're the girls who like more conservative shades, we're to bling it up! This was a big challenge for me because I have precious few polishes that could be termed conservative. I don't always wear glitter or holos, but I do like the more atypical shades like blues and greens. So, this polish has been sitting in my pile of untrieds for many months now. Honestly, I'm not even sure why I bought it. 

Ulta Professional Haute Stuff is a deep berry shade, not quite pink, not quite red. The formula is what I expect from Ulta polishes - this is to say creamy and easy to work with, two easy coats, no problems. Here she is:



I plan to swatch more of my Ulta polishes for you guys soon. I see a lot of questions about them, and there's not really much out there as far as swatches. I love all the ones I have, and I look forward to sharing them with you all!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!