Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nail Polish... Jewelry?

Sooo... yeah. I'd been seeing nail polish jewelry around the web for a while. I'd done reverse glass painting as a kid, so I understood the concept from the get go. Then when my friend Kittentoes over at MUA posted her awesome tutorial for us, I finally decided to give it a try.  Here are the fruits of my labors. =)

Nfu Oh 51, Zoya Mimi, Dark purple I can't remember

Another shot of Nfu Oh 51, Zoya Mimi, forgotten purple

Finger Paints All You Need is Color, Orly Bailamos

Nfu Oh 53, Finger Paints Laugh My Art Off, China Glaze Towel Boy Toy
I got most of my supplies from Beadaholique, but Kittentoes also posted a supply list. These are really, really fun to make, and the possibilities are nearly endless. Thanks so much, Kittentoes, for sharing your knowledge with us! =)



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!